UK State Pensions
Treat your UK State Pension to a review
The UK’s Basic State Pension has undergone a few changes of late and if you have ever worked in the UK then you need to know about this and what it means for you. Despite negative press comment, the UK’s State Pension is not disappearing and whilst not a large sum in itself, it could be enough to make a difference to your standard of living upon retirement.
- Did you know that British expats can make voluntary contributions whilst living overseas?
- Do you know what entitlement you have built up so far?
- Do you know how to request a forecast of your personal entitlement?
- The age at which you will receive your State Pension depends on your gender. Do you know when you will receive it?
- How it is paid in retirement depends on where you are living. Find out how this fits in with your future plans.
Speak with one of our knowledgeable advisors to find out what you will receive at retirement and how to maximise your benefits.
Speak with one of our expert advisors today.